We are fortunate to have a building we can meet in and hold our groups and activities in. It is a privilege to be able to also provide somewhere for other groups, churches and individuals to hold their events in.
Whilst building hire is not a central focus of what we do, we are able to make our rooms available to hire for both regular and one-off lettings.
If you are looking for somewhere to hold a birthday party then take a look at our Activity Hall which has plenty of space for a bouncy castle, games and food tables. If you would like to book something more regularly then please get in touch as we can offer reduced rates.
Because we are an active church, there will be our own decorations, notice boards and furniture around the rooms.
Rooms available to hire
We hire 3 areas – the Activity Hall, the Main Hall and the Rear Rooms. Pictures of each can be found below.
Activity Hall A multi-function activity hall. The default set up is an empty space with tables and chairs available at the sides of the room. You are free to set up any tables and chairs as you wish. This can also be hired in conjunction with the main hall and/or the rear rooms.
Main Hall This is our main worship space. Hire includes use of servery for light refreshments. Projector, screen and basic sound equipment may be available to use, please discuss any requirements with us. The default set up will be with rows of chairs.
Rear Rooms Two rooms with space for smaller meetings or groups. There are plans in place to develop these rooms to have their own kitchen and toilets. The default set up is with the chairs at the side of the room and tables available for use.
- Bookings are from opening to closing the building, so should include all set up / pack down time
- The church is in use all day on Sundays and so we aren’t able to accommodate any parties then.
- Our building is a no alcohol site – for further terms and conditions, please see below.
- Full kitchen use is charged as a single extra charge per session.
- Unless hire is for the complete building, there may be other users in different parts of the building.
Please see table for charges.
Our charges include the use of the room, heating, electric, open up and basic cleaning before and after. Time booked should include any time needed to set up and pack down.
If you are hiring the Activity Hall, you will be provided with an empty hall and we ask that you leave it similarly tidied with all furniture away. Where there is mess from food or confetti we ask that users sweep the floor and dispose of rubbish.
There is a minimum hire of 2 hours. Kitchen use is a one off payment if you require use of oven / hob for cooking.
On confirmation of booking, we will usually ask for a deposit of 1 hour.
Price Per Hour
|Activity Hall & Rear Rooms||£30||£25|
|Main Hall & Activity Hall||£40||£30|
Kitchen Use (cooking) *per session
Terms & Conditions
- The church is a no smoking site and alcohol is not to be consumed on the premises.
- Activities involving spiritual / faith aspects (worship, prayer, teaching etc) must not conflict with the basic tenants of the Christian faith as laid out in, for example, the Nicene creed.
- The church retains control, possession and management of the building and the hirer has no right to exclude the church from the premises.
- The hirer is responsible for assessing any risks regarding their use of the building and is responsible for ensuring they have suitable public liability insurance where applicable.
- The hirer will comply with the provisions of the church’s Health and Safety policy and will ensure that all those using the accommodation are aware of the appropriate safety procedures.
- The church accepts no responsibility for injury or loss to person or property arising out of use of the premises, apart from such injury or loss which arises from the Church’s responsibility for the general maintenance of the premises. The hirer will keep the Church indemnified against any claims for which the Church is not responsible.
- The hirer is responsible for all damage (other than fair wear and tear) to the premises or any of the Churches fixtures and fittings or equipment.
- The hirer is responsible for access to the building during their period of hire. They may wish to secure doors which are out of view during their hire.
- Keys, codes and alarm fobs should be kept secure and only be used for agreed purposes and times.
- After the use of the premises, rooms should be left in a clean and tidy condition with all the furniture and equipment left as at the commencement of the hiring.
- The hirer has a responsibility to notify the Church of any defect at the premises or in any of the Church’s furniture or other equipment at the premises.
- The hirer must ensure upon leaving that all lights are turned off, all doors and windows properly secured, and the alarm set when required.
- The hirer must not leave at the premises any equipment, furniture or articles of any kind unless prior permission is obtained. Where applicable the Church reserves the right to charge an additional fee for storage.
- The building is in constant use – the room will be provided as agreed, however there may be various items that are stored around the edge or decorations up from time to time.
- Unless you have hired the full building there may be other users present.
- We require all external groups working with children, young people or adults at risk on church premises to: provide confirmation of up to date safeguarding policy and procedures; ensure all paid staff and volunteers have been subject to DBS checks, in line with national government guidance; and be able to demonstrate that all paid staff and volunteers have completed the appropriate level of Safeguarding trainin